AHA (AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION) PROGRAMS
– Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
You will complete the online component in your own time and in the comfort of your own home, print the completion certificate and book an assessment session with us on one of our scheduled programs (please refer to calendar).
PLEASE SEE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW AND ACCESS THE PROGRAMS:
– Follow the link to access the American Heart Association Shop CPR website https://shopcpr.heart.org
– SIGN UP: create an online account with the AHA
– (Enter 800-242-8721 or 1-800-242-8721 at contact number on your profile as the system won’t accept SA numbers)
– Select COURSES and select the program that you want to purchase.
– ADD TO CART and pay
– The course will now be available to access and complete. (You will need a few hours to complete the online course) The online material is well-structured with simulated scenarios and includes electronic copies of all course material.
– Should you want hard copies of the manuals, it can be purchased for an additional fee.
– Download and save your completion certificate
– Email your certificate to email@example.com and request for an assessment session.
AHA CURRENT COURSE FEES:
BLS for healthcare Providers – $28.5
ACLS – $132
PALS – $132
Heartsaver FA CPR AED $30
Heartsaver Pediatric course $20
The average assessment time for BLS and First Aid programs is 1 hour and the advanced courses is 2 hours.
ASSESSMENT FEES PER STUDENT:
BLS – R600
ACLS – R1200
PALS – R1200
Heartsaver Programs – R500
Once we receive your online certificate and request for assessment, will an invoice be sent for payment of the assessment session.
After successful completion of both components, you will receive your American Heart Association Certificate and CPD certificate.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries
Contact number 082 788 9249
To register for this course, please make use of our registration portal
Get in touch for additional information